Relationships – Putting Clients First
At Sound Financial Strategies, we are passionate about first building relationships with our clients. By doing so, we better understand who our clients are and have a clearer picture of their lives and financial goals. We are a fee-only fiduciary, and we always adhere to the highest standard that places your interest ahead of ours. You can be assured that our financial guidance will be free of conflicts of interest, and that our investment products will help you achieve your individual goals.
Comprehensive Financial Planning, Implementation and Monitoring
Our financial strategies are designed to provide guidance throughout the life cycle of your financial journey. Whether it be planning for retirement, college, business sales or investments, or estate planning for your children or heirs, charitable giving, we want to help you develop these financial plans and provide a strategy to get you there. We will help you:
- Organize your financial documents and give you a better understanding of where you and your money are currently going.
- Create and implement strategies that are based on your personal goals and what’s important to you.
- Communicate about your plan on an ongoing basis, taking into account your life events, and returns on your investments. Making sure that your money functions for you in the best possible way.
- Relationship focused: We care about your success and helping you achieve your financial goals.
- Experienced: We have decades of experience and a broad base of individual advisors from different arenas to help guide all of your financial choices.
- Educated & Credentialed: We carry gold standard credentials and make sure to uphold the highest standards of our industry.
- Technology: The world is changing …. Quickly! We use today’s technology to make sure we are getting the best results for our clients.
- Community: We believe in community and giving back to the community with volunteering and fundraising. We are Rotarians and have volunteered for local food banks, and Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital for years.